- License from STEEL TANK INSTITUTE USA
- Winning New Products Award from Science Magazine
- Product Certification Standards
- Steel Tank meet UL 58
- FRP Secondary Tank meet UL 1746
- Uses vacuum technique to detect leakage
PERMATANK meets the requirements of
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Underground Storage Tank Regulations (40 CFR 280)
- Steel Tank Institute F922Permatank Fabrication specification
- Underwriter Laboratories UL58, Standard for Steel Underground Tanks for Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Underwriter Laboratories UL1746, Standard for External Corrosion Protection Systems for Steel Underground Storage Tanks
- Underwriters Laboratory of Canada Standard C58.10
- Relevant Fire Codes
These Training and instructions are intended only as an aid to tank installers who are knowledgeable and experienced in underground tank installation.
Compliance herewith does not necessarily meet the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances concerning tank installation.
PSE makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, as a result of these installation instructions and training
Incidents which cause Tank damage can happen anytime during the installation.
Mostly come from not following instruction or has no knowledgeable and experienced installer in underground tank installation.